Daily Polygon

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Blahg

Daily Polygon:
It's Why Your Wife Left You

Not soon after I had created this blog did I wonder how I'd make it different - how I'd make it so that my page stood out from the thousands of others. Then it occured to me. I'll do this how I damn well feel like it. I'm not here to put on a show like other blog-men. I'm not here to entertain you. I'm here to rant and rave and use profanities. Maybe even a little celebrity bashing. The point is, it was at this point that I realized that this mindset wouldn't work, and that I am here to entertain you. Or am I? I'm still not quite sure.

The point is, gentlemen (I don't include ladies because I'm sure I don't have any female readers, if any readers at all; the point is none of them have vaginas...), that I don't know what the hell I'm going to use this thing for. So I'll use it as an everything rant, game, or journalist-related. Maybe all three at once! Wouldn't that be groovy? Yeah, that's the word I'm looking for. A long-deceased buzzword from a decade when my parents were growing up.

It occurs to me that I should fill a little more space, so I'll move onto one last paragraph-long rant. Here are the Top 5 Reasons Blogs Fail

  • No Readership: He sucks and can't keep an audience. Muahaha, another one bites the dust!
  • The Author Gets a Sweeter Gig: I've already got one of those... And yet here I am. Weird.
  • The Old Switch-Around: That author translates his blogs over to their webcomic or other website (a'la Penny Arcade).
  • Lack of Interest: Hey, sometimes people just want to stop.
Finally:
  • The World Ends: No more computers with which to blog. Oh noez!
And that's my two cents for the night. Party on, Wayne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home