Daily Polygon

Monday, April 18, 2005

Welcome to Daily Polygon

Daily Polygon:
For When You Just Stop Giving a Shit

Hello there, folks and welcome to my little experiment that I call Daily Polygon. It's with this little blog of mine that I'll cover the (hopefully) daily happenings as both a gamer and a gaming jouranlist. I'm not too hip to this web log revolution that's happening the world over, but I found myself not liking Live Journal (something about it struck me the wrong way) and I like having a place to rant now and then, so here we all are. I suppose I'll lay out some basic facts first. My actual name is Karl Castaneda, although I've also gone by pseudonyms like Eric Williams as well as my personal gamer handle, Viewt.

As I stated above, I'm a gaming journalist. For those of you unfamiliar with the term, it means that I'm a news-and-reviews junkey in the world of interactive entertainment. I work for a website called Planet GameCube where I'm a Staff Writer. I've been there roughly three months, before which I worked through various ranks at another Nintendo-focused website called N-Insanity.

When it comes to games, I'm all about the Big N (huge surprise, I know). I own all of their systems except the SNES (which died in a tragic accident best told some other time), from the NES to the GameCube to the GBA SP. Currently I'm enjoying Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga on the GBA and Super Smash Bros. Melee on the GameCube. Next generation, though, I'm considering about purchasing an Xbox 360 (there'll be a rant on that some time in the future) in addition to Nintendo's "Revolution."

Now that you've got the basic facts about me and what this webpage is about, let the games begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home